[Noisebridge-discuss] Sudoroom welcomes Noisebridge to their new Oakland location!

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 00:49:58 UTC 2013

>> ... For all I know it has a rasberry pi hooked up to it running a PBX
and it calls any random number in the world when you pick it up (note: it
should do this when you enter an invalid code...).

Hmm .. perhaps not a random number... but how about a random Speaking Clock
from somewhere in the world?   Sadly, the Bay Area speaking clock is no
longer in existence .. (I remember being able to dial POP-CORN)

-M