[Noisebridge-discuss] Semantics

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:56:52 UTC 2013

If you start seeing patterns of human behavior, look to the environment,
not the individuals.  The chances are not high that all of those people are
"stupid".  The chances are much higher that Noisebridge has a bad user
interface.

For further reading, I suggest the first 3 chapters of The Design of
Everyday Things by Donald A Norman.

Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490