[Noisebridge-discuss] pony.noise/gate video feed

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:45:03 UTC 2013

Arthur,

Some people might object to that. Please discuss further and obtain further
support, justification or better yet, full consensus before proceeding with
actual implementation.

That said, In my opinion, I think that as long as the video is only
accessible within the space. I personally don't have objections to using a
video to see who we are buzzing in. Streaming the door, accessible on open
internet is a no-go for a number of privacy and security reasons.

-John