[Noisebridge-discuss] pony.noise/gate video feed

Artur Moczulski arthur.paul.black at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:50:27 UTC 2013

Hey John,

Oh I would not go any further with this without validating the idea with
other noisebridge attendees and members. Although, thanks for reminding.

Of course I am suggesting the video being available in the same way
pony.noise/gate is so only from the inside of the network - NOT from the
outside.

Also, I am definitely not suggesting recording anything. We already have a
video feed from the camera downstairs on the screen - I am basically
suggesting the same thing available from the inside noisebridge network,
without any sort of recording functionality.

Although, if NBers are concerned about using the video, maybe just a sound
communication capability (the same at the speaker at the door) would be
something interesting. Again, no recording.