[Noisebridge-discuss] Who do we want to exclude? [Drama]

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 05:35:01 UTC 2013

I was venting. Went a little overboard no doubt; still, I'm not completely
taking back what I said. I think some response to my lengthier, more
balanced post last night - "To the hackers who lament Noisebridge turning
into an art space" - would be appropriate, & I have yet to see any. This
could surely flourish into an interesting, civil discussion. (Or otherwise.)