[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Addressing individuals

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 20:43:34 UTC 2013

Awesome, because this time I know I can catch you in a lie. Two other
individuals were sitting in the laser cutter space the other night when Dan
came back in from his confrontation with you & told us about the whole
incident. A third person also heard Dan tell the story. Two of these
individuals are named Chris & are new to Noisebridge, the third was also
new to the space & I can't recall his name. They may have thought Dan was
kidding about it all---that's not the impression I got---but they heard him
say it. Let's see if they'll own up to what they heard. I'm BCCing this to
both of them.

BTW, Dan, b/c I know you read Disgust, too...whether you reply or
not....after telling us the whole spiel the other night ("he had a box
cutter in his hand, trying to act like he's all street or somethin', I
didn't see what he had in his other hand...") you asked ME to apologize to
Mik on your behalf ("tell him I was just playin', I thought we were just
jokin' around"), further trying to drag me into your conflict (which I was
making every attempt to ignore, as I was working on laser cuts & the SF
projector map).

I would have put up with shrugging the incident off, but I won't put up
with being called a liar for reporting the words & deeds of others. No
fucking way.

+11+