[Noisebridge-discuss] About last night / I join the ranks of the Malcontents

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 06:16:35 UTC 2013

Tonight was the first chance that I had to speak directly to Dan since these allegations hit the list.

Dan confirmed to me that at no time did he see a knife, at no time did anyone else mention a knife, and at no time did he allege that there was a knife, or a threat of a knife, involved in the situation.

Dan also thanked me for the way that I handled the situation, and admitted that he was a bit out of control that night.

And before the accusation gets made, I did not intimidate, yell, scream, threaten, etc., at Dan at all. There are plenty of people in the space, right now, who can bear witness to this.

It's too bad that none of the people who were present on Tuesday night were willing to do the same, but so be it. I guess ending the manufactured melodrama does not have as much value as watching it or escalating it.

And for the record, it did not take a "walk down Embarcadero" for these allegations of me committing a felony, a violent act towards another human being, to be resolved.

- Reverend Mik McAllister
"You can see the summit but you can't reach it
Its the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain"
 - Howard Jones, "No One Is To Blame"
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com