[Noisebridge-discuss] leave (and associated belligerence)

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 17:29:07 UTC 2013

Drew,

Dan tells different things to different people. I have witnesses. Dan
doesn't want to be involved in this issue any more for reasons of his own.
I also don't want to be involved in the issue any more for other reasons:
mainly, I'm working. I didn't want to be involved in the issue in the first
place. I spent that entire night trying to work in the space, moving from
one end to the other & unable to do so no matter where I worked because
belligerent individuals were fighting around me & trying to rope me into
their conflict or disturbing the atmosphere to the point that work was
impossible. I have unsubscribed from the DIsgust list forever & am only
responding to this b/c it was mailed to me. I would prefer to have no
matter part in this discussion. Please don't insinuate that I'm a liar,
though, that's weak. It's also another betrayal from a former friend. (I
will handle the remainder of this discussion off-list.)

+11+