[Noisebridge-discuss] Light Patterns with LEDs and Arduinos - Tuesday, Aug 6 7:30pm!

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Tue Aug 6 15:01:22 UTC 2013

LED meetup is on for tonight. I was planning to work on getting a MSGEQ7
(seven band graphic equalizer IC) running with a LED strip!

-

Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops and LED projects. We can
help you install
Arduino software, troubleshoot or come to share your knowledge on how to
make interesting patterns with lights.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of experience level, age, etc.

We have some Arduino clones and addressable LED strip if you're looking
to get started.

Tuesday,August 6, 7:30PM

Noisebridge Event:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino

Noisebridge LED resources (please feel welcome to add to them!):
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Talk:Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino