[Noisebridge-discuss] Light Patterns with LEDs and Arduinos - Tuesday, Aug 6 7:30pm!

Darius Garza 313kid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:01:24 UTC 2013

Anyone familiar with PixelController <http://pixelinvaders.ch/?page_id=160>?
Someone suggested that it's a nice GUI for controlling led's and is Arduino
compatible but I can't make heads or tails out of it.

There's also PatternPaint <http://blinkiverse.com/software/patternpaint/>,
but no luck there either.

Anyone have experience with any of these, or think they could help me out?
Haven't had much luck at the workshop. Not much participation and it
usually dissolves into the weekly meeting before anything is accomplished.

thanks much,
d.