[Noisebridge-discuss] Letter Lovers Class - Thursday Aug 7 - Lettering, Calligraphy, Pens & Fonts

Stan James stan at wanderingstan.com
Wed Aug 7 18:39:24 UTC 2013

Tomorrow is our third class for all those interested in letters, learning
calligraphy, improving your handwriting, and all related. Right now we're
getting comfortable with different pens and inks, and dipping our toes into
learning italic and textura styles. In later classes we'll make our own
pens, and do more font design and typography.

When: *Thursday, August 7, 7:00pm*
*We meet every week at this time, except for the 3rd Thursday of each month
when there is Five Minutes of Fame. *

Where: *Noisebridge, Church Classroom*
*Explicit directions to Noisebridge are in this
link<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here>
. *2169 Mission St., San Francisco, 94114
*Church is the classroom in the far back of Noisebridge, around the corner
from the Kitchen.*
*The buzzer is wonky these days, so call me if you can't get in:
917-575-2435*

You don't need to bring anything, but its suggested that you bring a music
player with headphones, some blank printer paper, and some pens (ballpoint,
felt-tip, calligraphy, etc).

Official class page: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Letter_Lovers

Hope to see you!

-Stan