[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: seeking women 3D designers for TV show

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 04:16:35 UTC 2013

I'm forwarding this to the Noisebridge Discussion list.

Hello,

If you are a female person who is interested in 3D printers and/or 3D design, then please see below and see if you are interested in possibly being on a TV show.  If so, please contact Signe and Maureen, who are cc-ed on this email.

Best,
Mitch.