[Noisebridge-discuss] Found Radio.

Scotty Allen scotty at scottyallen.com
Fri Aug 9 07:04:30 UTC 2013

If you found it on the electronics bench closest to the big red
toolbox, I think I know which radio you're talking about.  I found it
buried in a pile of hacker alley detrius on one of the electronics
benches earlier this week.  I think it's safe to say it's a donation
and up for hacking at this point.  It would be nice to see it go
towards something cool, rather than sold on the street, though:)

-Scotty