[Noisebridge-discuss] Found Radio.

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:04:33 UTC 2013

It was turned in to me by someone that "found" it on the big tables.

After some basic research it turns out that this is a Kenwood Digital
Trunking radio (NX-320). I guess someone found it at some event
somewhere. I'm not sure how hackable these are but my experience has
been is that HTs like this are so self contained that it is nearly
impossible.

This one has a control channel around 353 MHz and no display which means
that it could have many different uses. So it's off to the L&F box.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Communications/Land_Mobile_Radio/NEXEDGE/Portable_Radios/NX-220-320

Norman