[Noisebridge-discuss] today's noon sleephackers

Daniel Kelly arrays.tostring at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:34:42 UTC 2013

Nicholas, I carefully excluded clear pictures of anyone's face from the
photos I posted.

I wouldn't want to accidentally leak the identity of a Noisebridge bunk bed
crasher or couch sleeper.

That could be anyone in the bunk beds.  If it was a couple of body pillows
plus animated mannequin heads, I apologize.  Excellent hack.

ok snarkiness off.  I'm sorry for being rude. There's a huge bunch of
homeless guys camping in noisebridge again.

In an unrelated item, I wanted to drop off my traditional $10 donation of
whenever I walk through the door of 2169 Mission, but I couldn't find the
donation box.

Have a nice day (really).