[Noisebridge-discuss] today's noon sleephackers

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:44:09 UTC 2013

Fair enough. I do think a lot of changes at noisebridge need to be made,
but nothing is enforceable. Sooo, idk. It's just annoying to keep hearing
the same problem and no one is doing anything about it. I agree it's a
problem that detracts from other peoples use of the space. I took the
picture joke too sensitively. It's friday, be happy!

I do love noisebridge and am upset nothing changes accept the slow,
entropic demise of the space.