[Noisebridge-discuss] today's noon sleephackers

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 21:18:28 UTC 2013

Yeah, i know about doocracy and i know there was a rebase. Still, i think
the place would be much better without the kitchen and switch it to a ''pay
what you can'' communal coffee and microwave station. Which i have brought
up a lot. I'm not going to be an enabler for the idealist, autocratic
consensus that knows no compromise by cleaning, etc. there needs to be a
policy change and no amount of doacracy will allow that.