[Noisebridge-discuss] today's noon sleephackers

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Aug 9 21:39:47 UTC 2013

The way to doocratically create policy change is to convince enough
people that your proposed policy will improve NB, such that they
voluntarily adhere to it.  Like I said before, not easy!  But people are
in fact trying this, which is why I complained about your statement that
"nobody is doing anything about it".