[Noisebridge-discuss] today's noon sleephackers

Bill Gag billgag11 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 19:15:46 UTC 2013

Unapologetically going to throw in my name as one of the people sleeping on the hacker stackers (middle bunk) shit like this normally goes over peoples heads, but since this was in the afternoon I can see why people more sensitive to sleepers in the space would be at picture taking level. I get my shit done at NB when I need to but for the record, my friend and I had been sleeping in parks, and in fact where sleeping on mission's actual street for most of the night before to avoid making NB into the designated "sleep spot"
I think that my need to keep from sleeping on the street here and there might be a bigger deal than the in-limbo rules surrounding anything at NB, but I am open to the criticisms of hackers who have money that they earned through being raised without severe, mentally disabling abuse or not being born with a mental disorder that gets it the way of everyday social life and kills your work value and puts you at the utter dependence of finding resources vs earning them through jobs.
But for real im only being catty because I know how the drama on this can get and I know how absurd it is. There is a mountain of drama behind this Ive seen here for the past year, its a bag of mixed nuts all of this... shitty...shitty nuts.