[Noisebridge-discuss] today's noon sleephackers

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Aug 9 20:49:34 UTC 2013

It is my belief that it is not OK to sleep at Noisebridge and that it is OK
to take pictures of people sleeping at Noisebridge and post them to the
list.

It would be better to wake them up and tell them not to sleep there.

--S

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Nicholas LoCicero
<nick.locicero at gmail.com>wrote:

> I wish you'd do something interesting with your time in the space. Instead
> you break the rules photographing people without their consent.
>
> The guy in camo pants fell asleep reading about calculus and actually
> understands java really well.
>
> Please attend the next meeting, Daniel. I'm not sure you understand the
> rules of this place.
> On Aug 9, 2013 12:13 PM, "Daniel Kelly" <arrays.tostring at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They look so peaceful
>>
>> http://imgur.com/a/UDB1M#fVTplDL
>> http://imgur.com/a/UDB1M#JdP9laC
>>
>> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700