[Noisebridge-discuss] The Radio gauntlet is not tossed.

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 01:31:58 UTC 2013

Can we get KCAH?

I don't know how this stuff works, but would it be useful to have another
antenna elsewhere (say, an as-yet unidentified location in SoMa)?

I'd be interested in contributing, if this gets off the ground. Would one
have to be at NB in order to broadcast?

We could have some kind of long-running auditory thingimajig to fill up
space. A programmable performance of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_Slow_as_Possible ?
An auditory riff off of that thing somebody brought to a 5MOF that will
eventually display every possible combination of B&W pixels on a screen?
A musical Game of Life?
So many terrible ideas, so much potential time to fill! >:D

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
I welcome VSRE emails. • http://vsre.info/