[Noisebridge-discuss] The Radio gauntlet is not tossed.

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 05:01:32 UTC 2013

I'll check the KCAH call tomorrow.

We can only have 1 antenna and transmitter. From a cost point of view
co-locating it at Noisebridge is the best.

It has been a long day. I will investigate on the government sites
tomorrow. Call this an initial heads up. We only have 2 months to get it
together.

As for transmitting a show, it is likely that we could set up an
internet feed and do pre-recorded. I will fimd out.

Norman

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman