[Noisebridge-discuss] cooking timers!

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Sun Aug 25 18:55:42 UTC 2013

I disagree fully. There is not a no sleeping rule at Noisebridge. Be
excellent, right? Photographing all sleepers is not excellent, and I
feel invasive and unnecessary in most situations. It's important that an
effort with polite but firmness is made to awaken sleepers before
photographing, and certainly before requesting they leave and not come
back until a Tuesday meeting.

My 2c on protocol. I would be very disappointed if we had a queue of
sleepers at every Tuesday meeting.

--Kevin