[Noisebridge-discuss] I asked Charles to leave this evening

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Sat Dec 7 11:00:25 UTC 2013

"I was almost gonna ask him to leave the other day.
He was super disruptive and extremely annoying...
it felt like he was targeting me with his lack of social skills
while I was trying to get work done... writing code.

Cheers,

David"

Lack of social skills. Really?

I didn't act like a jerk. My syntax, mannerism of speech, and all are
indicative of issues pertaining to my disability.

Perhaps, instead of telling someone to leave, when they are clearly
exhibiting pressured speech, and radical associations. Then telling
them they should not come back, you could politely tell the person
that their becoming elevated, over-excited, or whatever adj. you would
like to use to describe whatever.

We don't kick people out for being anti-social, but we can if they
become hyper-active.

There is a clear discretion problem here. And it stems from the
preexisting social circles, and those attributes these individuals
commonly share. It's become radically exclusive, albeit masked as an
inclusive environment through chains of rules that desperately impact
individuals that act or have a disability in a similar fashion as me.