[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone have problems with booting out overnight sleepers in the morning?

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 04:42:54 UTC 2013

I have a problem with this, if people are causing a problem and sleeping in
the space, they should be asked to leave prior to sleeping in the space
overnight.

If people are here and not involved in hacking on projects, they should be
asked to leave, sleeping or not.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for the record, does anyone have problems specifically with me
> booting out overnight sleepers in the morning? I've been doing this for the
> past few weeks. I find people who are sleeping in the space early in the
> morning (6 or 7 am) and gently wake them up and politely tell them to leave
> to either finish sleeping at home or get coffee/breakfast and come back in
> an hour. (BART and Muni are running at these times.)
>
> I just want to give people a chance to make their objections known before
> I speak for the entire community on this issue.
>
> -Al

ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort