[Noisebridge-discuss] The dirty shop is not dirty. Thanks!

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:58:11 UTC 2013

That was an initiative that I took on. I can't work in the shop when it's so messy. The next day, another guy was in there cleaning too, so I don't take all of the credit (can't recall his name, sorry!).

 Then Monad and I hung the LED lighting with knots that enable the height to be adjusted easily.

Sent from my iPhone