[Noisebridge-discuss] Thought crimes at Noisebridge, and how can we stop them?

jim jim at well.com
Thu Dec 19 18:42:24 UTC 2013

Al,
    Your questions are good and thank you for
your response.
    I will not name names, nor will I dig up
info that might allow surmise, other than you
and me. I admire you and your seeming pure-
hearted tenacity. Mostly you've taken
initiative to boot out the sleepers: kudos!
    Consider the ideas of associate members
and closing hours and a council in light of
the ideas of community collaboration and an
open venue.
    There has been disaffection of various
kinds ever since the build-out was somewhat
done and decorations up.
    Please take my response as food for
reflection, suggestions to balance the urge
to create policy.