[Noisebridge-discuss] Thought crimes at Noisebridge, and how can we stop them?

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:24:13 UTC 2013

I, for one, am really pleased to see so much discussion about the future
of Noisebridge.

The conversation about finding solutions for Noisebridge is obviously a
heated topic, and there are passionate views on both sides. That's a
good thing, it means that people still care about the space and the
community that has been built, and want it to thrive.

There are also others who have expressed, particularly in this thread
that they don't believe that a) anything needs fixing, and b) they don't
want to be involved in these kind of discussions.

For the sake of keeping the discussion going, while respecting those who
don't want to be involved in it, I would like to propose a separate list
for solution-oriented discussion about the difficulties that Noisebridge
is facing.

This will hopefully keep down some of the traffic on this list, moving
the focus back to cool projects and hacks.

I'm unfamiliar with the process, would anyone else be willing to help me
with this (in the spirit of do-acracy?)

Cheers,
Madelynn