[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Dec 23 23:44:11 UTC 2013

Confusingly, the "members" we're talking about here are not exactly
the same as those members (although they're pretty much an identical
class, especially now with the removal of the payment requirement for
members). The members we're talking about are "other persons
associatied with corporation", as in
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Bylaws#6.3._Other_Persons_Associated_With_Corporation

The members you're talking about are our members in good standing, who
are the people who get to vote for the board. It used to be pretty
clear who they were, and I'm looking forward to the secretary's
interpretation of who they are these days in time for the next
election.

d.