[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:56:15 UTC 2013

On 12/23/2013 3:44:11 PM, "Danny O'Brien" <danny at spesh.com> wrote:
>Confusingly, the "members" we're talking about here are not exactly
>the same as those members (although they're pretty much an identical
>class, especially now with the removal of the payment requirement for
>members).

Correct me if i'm wrong-- the law means any Board Member can inspect the
records.
Who Noisebridge calls "Members" is not Board Members, so not all
Noisebridge Members are guaranteed the legal right to inspect records.

If so, they your comment about Member dues seems not relevant-- whether
they pay dues or not, if they are not on the Board, they are not Board
Members.