[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Jonathan Hart jonathan.hart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 03:13:13 UTC 2013

Hey guys, I'm a lurker on this list and I just wanted to pose a couple
questions...

When do you guys think your notion of a drama free anarchy will align
itself with reality?

When will your own evolutionarily evolved ideals align with off-the-street
human nature?

You guys might sleep better at night by getting down to brass tacks. From
an outsider, it looks like you guys are desperately tip toeing around the
truth, which is a space like yours cannot be governed without real
governance. It seems like you have created a lot of hoops to jump through
to perpetuate the illusion that anarchy could work.

Long story short, make rules and don't be scared about it. At least form a
structure for the very process of making rules. From my point of view, from
all I've read, the structure you have now is not working at all.

Jonathan

PS - please don't hate me for not being one of you. I'm just trying to
help. I want to join Noisebridge and work on projects, but it seems like
the management of the place is too wishy washy to make it a safe place for
me to geek out. It seems like you want high quality people working on
innovative stuff, and I consider myself potentially one of those people,
but high quality people do their homework, such as subscribe to the mailing
list before hand, and the mailing list is not selling the place at all.