[Noisebridge-discuss] 30c3 streaming at noiesbridge and everywhere

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:57:05 UTC 2013

The 30th annual Congress (Chaos Computer Club) event is hours away from
kicking off in Germany. The event will run thru Monday, and aside from
having livestreams, it's a great time to come down and hack.

The streams will start at 2:00am, and the keynote is at a bit more
reasonable 10:30am, I'm making up the schedule as we go, and we should be
able to do time delayed version of more popular talks as well later in the
day.

If you are interested in doing a workshop, presentation, or gathering in
the space just add it to the wiki.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/30c3

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Fahrplan

--