[Noisebridge-discuss] Jan 5th Member Shelf and Floor Cleaning (punch and pie)

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 18:59:46 UTC 2013

We can set aside the dell w3000 and mark it as having a broken logic board.
Basically the stuff that would get tossed into e-waste are the things that
are obviously broken. Anything that looks like it works but is on the floor
and unmarked, we'll just have to consider abandoned and move it to the hack
shelves.

-Al