[Noisebridge-discuss] Jan 5th Member Shelf and Floor Cleaning (punch and pie)

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 23:02:35 UTC 2013

so is that a no on moving stuff to the hacker shelves?  I think this is really important.  the w3000 looks obviously broken (among other things)...thats just the point, what is obvious to one person is not obvious to another.  and that 1000w inverter i saved is broken as well.  but the parts are there and people have put a lot of time into troubleshooting them /and/ its just really nice parts and stuff.  i sharpied the w3000 with info on the repairs i did, but theres a lot of other stuff there I think deserves at least a week on the hacker shelves before going into the trash.  people will use some of the parts and landfill doesnt really help anyone (which is where most of it is going to end up, unless we want to convince ourselves of green-washing fairy tales that companies push on us)

zach