[Noisebridge-discuss] Oppressive Behavior

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 03:56:01 UTC 2013

She said it intending to be funny, what else do you want to know?

The question of what are we even talking about is a good one though.  I
thought it was about whether or not this was a ridiculous overreaction or
not, but I see people addressing whether or not they think it was funny,
whether or not the world is always offensive, whether or not eminems use of
the word is offensive, etc.