[Noisebridge-discuss] help naming this diy dystopian scifi film

Brian cymraegish at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 21:44:45 UTC 2013

IMHO of interest if you are really into SF especially if interest in amateur productions. Absolutely no THX1138 but better than Dr Horrible and midrange in terms of what you can find on YouTube. I rented it on Wed special at Lost Weekend and felt it worthwhile given I was into amateur SciFi at the time.