[Noisebridge-discuss] A reminder about sanitation

Jean-Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 22:01:41 UTC 2013

Whoever's shitting all over the Noisebridge's toilet seats, at least
take the time to clean up your mess.  I understand the troubles of
coprophobia (I have a friend that has the same problem;  imagine what
his place smells like) & I'm all for volunteering my time at Noisebridge
whenever I can but I really REALLY shouldn't need to spit-shine a toilet
seat only to merely reduce my risk of contracting E. Coli, & when the
bathroom's practically on top of the kitchen, some amazing shit can
happen in terms of disease cultivation.