[Noisebridge-discuss] Thoughts on Meeting Today

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:47:54 UTC 2013

It would also be excellent (IMHO) if those proposing, or knowledgeable of
each of the 5 proposed items could update/add them to the current consensus
items, prior to the meeting

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Current_Consensus_Items

I would also suggest to whomever ends up Moderating tonight, that they
prepare an outline agenda with time allotments for the slated items and a
strategy to allow continued discussion outside the meeting and carrying
over to future meetings.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Madelynn Martiniere
<mmartiniere at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Noisebridge,
>
> For those of you who weren't at the meeting last week, there was some
> major dissagreement over the events of October 15th, particularly whether
> the consensus was valid or not. This conversation was set to be continued
> this week, and the consensus proposals from last week were pushed to this
> week. The notes are here: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/
> Meeting_Notes_2013_11_26
>
> I would encourage anyone who has thoughts on any of the matters discussed
> last week to join tonight. Looking forward to a resolution.
>
> Cheers,
> Madelynn
>
> P.S. My Associate Membership application is here:
> https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Creativetaboo if anyone is so inclined
> to sponsor me. =)

ThanX,
;+)