[Noisebridge-discuss] Thoughts on Meeting Today

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:00:54 UTC 2013

Hi Noisebridge,

For those of you who weren't at the meeting last week, there was some
major dissagreement over the events of October 15th, particularly
whether the consensus was valid or not. This conversation was set to be
continued this week, and the consensus proposals from last week were
pushed to this week. The notes are here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2013_11_26

I would encourage anyone who has thoughts on any of the matters
discussed last week to join tonight. Looking forward to a resolution.

Cheers,
Madelynn

P.S. My Associate Membership application is here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Creativetaboo if anyone is so inclined
to sponsor me. =)