[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Aquarium

The Batkid batkid at gmx.com
Fri Dec 6 01:49:48 UTC 2013

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shark+filled+aquarium+shatterin
----- Original Message -----
From: Frantisek Apfelbeck
Sent: 12/05/13 05:42 PM
To: Noisebridge
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Aquarium

I think that is a really interesting project and I like the bio focus. Also compared to many other ones I see that someone put quite a bit of time and effort to make the proposal documented, that is cool.

It would be really nice to keep this updated I'm definitely interested and may help to promote it if you like. Do you plan to measure temperature/control it? If so how? I'm working now on a prototype of experimental incubator using arduino etc. will working on it during 30c3 in Germany.
We were brewing drinks, growing mushrooms, well now aquarium sweet! Please note that to my knowledge no one "jeopardized" the previous activities radically (except drinking our results :-)) so this should be OK too.

Whoever is up to this please come up so we know who to talk to, it is definitely interesting and around the hacker lines, especially the bio ones.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I remember my friend having huge aquarium with fresh water fish behind his computer screen, it was some amazingly soothing and relaxing, I just loved that. Really it is an amazing relaxation feeling and helped me to concentrate on the work a lot and take it easy later. Like you would have a beautiful tea garden behind your office window ...

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org