[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Aquarium is a cool idea

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 00:48:13 UTC 2013

You may be able to use peltier elements? I've seen some up to 400 W of power, they could be coupled if necessary. We plan to use it to build up prototypes of experimental incubator at 30c3 in Hamburg, it was used before on variety of cooling projects. It is however not very efficient. Mind me, I'm not based in SF Bay :-) but if you use some microcontrollers aiming to measure/control temperature I'll definitely fallow I need this for my brewing projects :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org