[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus proposal: renaming member categories

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 02:23:25 UTC 2013

Well it is hard not to notice, discuss has some disadvantages but you can still see some things quite clearly if you take time, especially if you keep in touch with people who are long contributors to the place.

Yes it has a been a while and as you know very well and you like to forget that, it was an overstep which I acknowledge, the work which I did in the place and what was the major focus, as the active community in the time well knew brought its fruits. Good lesson to learn and keeping my living arrangements better organized in last years and years to come worked quite well for me.
I wonder if you learn your one eventually, but based on recent posts doesn't looks like. I'll keep it at that, work it out by yourself.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

On Monday, December 9, 2013 11:09 AM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm surprised you noticed, Frantisek. You haven't lived at the space using the DJ booth as your personal bedroom since November 2010.
On Dec 8, 2013 5:48 PM, "Frantisek Apfelbeck" <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:

Ohh so people are starting to notice? Good.

>Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck
>

>biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker
>

>http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org
>

>"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
>

>On Monday, December 9, 2013 2:23 AM, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:
>

>[forwarding a sarcasm from someone who
>wants to be anonymous]
>How about Noisebridge Gestapo or NoisebridgeSS?
>
>[From me]
>    Charles Tang wrote some very well expressed
>criticisms of the Noisebridge activists who seem
>[to me] to be imposing their views on others:
>Tom, Al, Jake (spaz), Danny, and others.
>    I know you activists are driven by
>frustration, but the result is angry and
>inconsiderate; patience is a virtue.
>

>On Sat, 2013-12-07 at 18:44 -0800, Tom Lowenthal wrote:
>> I have proposed the following on the [upcoming consensus items][1] page:
>>
>> > Renaming the category
 “Noisebridge Members” to the “Noisebridge Council”, and