[Noisebridge-discuss] Added proposal to current consensus items

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:29:13 UTC 2013

This seems similar to the "invalidate the associates member" item from a
couple weeks ago, except it puts the expiration date in the future.
Wouldn't it be more prudent to simply revisit the topic at that date to see
if people's feelings have changed at that point in time?

On a personal note: The two-tiered member structure does make me
uncomfortable. Associate members were created because it's so hard to
become a capital-m member (ugg, a term I dislike), but it's hard to become
a Member because it grants that person the Nuclear Option of blocking. I
think if we address that, then the member issue gets solved as well.