[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] atmega32u4 arduino leonardo clones for $5 including shipping - set up a kid!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Dec 11 22:09:53 UTC 2013

well it's hard to say if they're from the same factory, but i certainly
have four here that came in last month and they seem to work fine.

as for your ethernet shield, i'm sorry it didn't work out but i would be
curious what was wrong with it.. and those things can be sort of hard to
configure so how sure are you that there was something wrong with it?

anyway I think the risk is worth it, considering the price.  Any factory
is going to make bunk parts and i'm glad that China ships the bad ones
instead of throwing them in the trash - at least you can put them in the
hack pile and do something with them later.

if you get defective parts, you just tell them and they ship you
replacement ones immediately, no questions asked and no need to ship the
old one back.

-jake