[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] atmega32u4 arduino leonardo clones for $5 including shipping - set up a kid!

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Wed Dec 11 23:31:01 UTC 2013

Ethernet sheilds are ard version dependent. I can't remember where the
break was, but after X ard, you had to have the ethernet shield for the
new ards. Not saying the shield didn't work, but I have the same
experience as jake, only moreso. I have ordered at least 30 ards in
various form factors from asian suppliers in the last couple of years.
One of them might have been bad out of the gate, but I suspect that the
circuit I was attaching it to was feeding back intermittently since a
"real" uno blew up attached to the same circuit soon after.