[Noisebridge-discuss] Rodents/tossing out left out food

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 21:37:52 UTC 2013

Yes. This was my thinking behind the NoDis "No Disassemble" tags for
projects left out. Since it's impossible to know if something left out
belongs to someone or is just junk, let's make it opt-in to tag valuable
things. (Note though: The NoDis protocol isn't enforced until January to
give people time to learn about it, so don't start tossing stuff just yet.)
Makes it a *lot* easier to clean up the space.

I'd like to do something similar for stuff in the fridge. We've
historically had a bad problem of stuff being left behind, no one
eating/tossing it because it isn't theirs, and then it going bad and
stinking up the fridge.

-Al