[Noisebridge-discuss] Oppressive Behavior

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Mon Dec 30 01:27:57 UTC 2013

To clarify the above is not a justification of cultural relativism or
complete nihilism with regard to words.

It's just an argument that exclusion should be examined a bit more before
decisions are made with regard to words. Otherwise, the function of
exclusion can snowball, or just be inherently hypocritical.