[Noisebridge-discuss] Coursera Cryptography Week 3 study session, Wednesday, 7pm

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Mon Feb 4 07:20:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

We'll be meeting again this coming Wednesday at 7pm for group study and
discussion of Coursera's Cryptography class.  This week we will be focusing
on the material presented in week 3 (Message Integrity, and Collision
Resistance).  Feel free to join us if you're currently taking the class, or
have taken it previously.  However, we ask that you please view the week 3
videos beforehand.  If you're not currently enrolled, you can register (for
free) at https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto

As a reminder, some of the upcoming due dates for the problem sets are:

	Week 2: February 11th
	Week 3: February 18th
	Week 4: February 24th

Thanks,