[Noisebridge-discuss] Coursera Cryptography Week 3 study session, Wednesday, 7pm

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Feb 13 03:42:25 UTC 2013

We'll be meeting again on Wednesday at 7pm for group study and discussion of
Coursera's Cryptography class.  This week we will be focusing on the material
presented in week 3 (Message Integrity, and Collision Resistance).  Feel free
to join us if you're currently taking the class or have taken it previously.
However, please view the week 3 videos beforehand.

(Last week, we ended up working on the week 2 extra credit/programming
problems, and didn't cover week 3.)

(Also, I unfortunately can't make it this week, but Tom will be facilitating
in my absence!)

As a reminder, some of the upcoming due dates for the problem sets are:

	Week 3: February 18th
	Week 4: February 25th
	Week 5: March 4th

Thanks,