[Noisebridge-discuss] Oven experiment finished!

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 23:01:09 UTC 2013

I am happy to announce that the experiment that was running in the oven in the kitchen seems to have finished.

The person who was trying to completely dehydrate two yams is invited to come back to the space to pick up the results of their experiment.

And I would like to thank them for at least not running the oven hot enough to actually set the yams on fire.

- Reverend Mik

[signature deleted by system - Error 3x4EF: Approval by management not found]